This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here
If you own a plaid blanket scarf, you already know how handy it is. No matter what season, I always carry one (or two) with me. They are perfect for cool Spring nights, Summer camping, at movies and to take along in your carry on bag. They are the easiest and lightest layer to carry with you!
What I love about plaid blanket scarves is that I don’t have to pack them away as Spring knocks on our doors in a few weeks. Here are some of my favorite ways to wear plaid blanket scarves this Spring, or even Summer!
– You can wear the scarf as a shawl. There are so many color options. And because they are so easy to add or remove, they are perfect for those cool spells Spring is known for.
– With these stylish scarves, you can wear them as vest. Simply add a belt, keep that extra layer handy and pair with your favorite short sleeve top.
– I love to take these along whenever I am flying. Those long flights can be so chilling. Make sure to carry that easy and light scarf to keep you warm and cozy.
– Because they are the easiest and lightest layer to carry with you, simply toss in your purse and pull out whenever you are cold. There are so many places I can think of. I mostly carry one with me at the movies, restaurant, outdoor shopping mall.
– If you are going on a vacation, these plaid blanket scarves come in so handy, ’cause you never know what kind of weather you may come across. These scarves might just save the day!
– Because they come in so many colors, they can easily be paired with your favorite dress or outfit.
– Add it to your tee and shorts. Not only will you look chic, you will be able to keep cozy when the wind kicks up.
– Perfect for camping. You will love to wrap that cute plaid blanket scarf around yourself and have the time of your life!
Here are some looks for your inspiration to style your outfits with plaid blanket scarf.
What are some of your favorite ways to style your outfit with Plaid Blanket Scarf?